Blue Moon Ball Silent Auction

January 18, 2023 @ 12:00pm - January 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Auction has ended
Volunteers at 2020 Blue Moon Ball


The Blue Moon Ball is back! We are so excited to host an in-person event this year. But if you can't join us at the event, you can still support the Corning Children's Center by participating in our silent auction. The silent auction is open to anyone and everyone - just please note that we are not able to ship items, so you will have to pick them up at the Center.

For over 40 years, the Corning Children’s Center has been setting the standard in early care and education. This fundraiser allows us to care for the nearly 150 children who spend their days with us. Tuition covers just 65% of the fees associated with care, leaving us to cover the remaining 35% through donations, grants, and fundraisers like the Blue Moon Ball. So bid often, bid a lot, and of course, have fun!

If you are interested in helping to purchase items for Corning Children's Center, check out items #1, #2, and #3. By selecting "Buy It Now" for any of those items, your donation will go towards the purchase of that item.

The Blue Moon Ball Silent Auction will close at 11pm on Saturday, Jan. 21, 2023. 

103 results

Filters Applied: None

12" Chocolate Carrot Cake Image
$55 - 9 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

$120 - 5 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

$100 - 1 bid

Part of live auction

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 09:00pm

$446 - 8 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

$45 - 8 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

$32 - 12 bids
2 available

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

$150 - 7 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

Beauty and Wellness Package Image
$100 - 13 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

Beer and Steaks

Item #11

$92 - 34 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

$35 - 5 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

$50 - 11 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

$35 - 5 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

Briston Watch and Wine Image
$80 - 1 bid

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

Buffalo Sabres Game Tickets Image
$260 - 19 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

$105 - 10 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

$125 - 6 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

$40 - 6 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

$40 - 6 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

Comfort Zone Cleaning Service Image
$169 - 12 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

$179 - 16 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

Corning Chamber Gift Card Image
$90 - 11 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

Date Night

Item #91

$178 - 15 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

Entertainment by DJ Skilset Image
$240 - 1 bid

Part of live auction

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

Escape Room Adventure Image
$62 - 13 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

$144 - 5 bids

Ended Jan 21, 2023 @ 11:00pm

bids illustration
Log in or join the auction to easily track your bids.
Log In Join the Auction
favorites illustration
Log in or join the auction to easily track your favorite items.
Log In Join the Auction